- Improving mobility and transfers
- Rehabilitation post hospital
- Falls prevention and safety
- Tailored exercise programs
- Arranging walking aids and equipment
- Soft tissue massage
- Postural alignment
- Respiratory conditions
- Restoring function
- Balance training
- Pain relief
- Treatment of vertigo / dizziness
- Manual handling training of carers / staff in facilities or at home (certificate IV)
- And much more....
What To Expect
The first visit to your house will consist of a thorough assessment of your situation and needs. This may include looking at your medical history, strength, balance, mobility and pain. Together we will develop a treatment plan tailored for your personal needs and goals. This involves hands on treatment, exercises, recommendation and advice.
Sanne via mobile, email or fax for more details and fees.